The Replica Raimond Puts Pendant Lamp is a perfect sphere of mathematical proportions that bursts alive with tiny LED lights. The result is a beautiful contemporary feature piece that emits the alluring delicate glow of a starry night.
- High quality Zest Lighting replica of the original design by Raimond Puts
- Made from stainless steel
- Transparent lenses are detailed to emit natural glow in all directions
- Includes hundreds of 0.3W LED Light Bulbs
- Not dimmable
- Available in 8 different sizes and configurations (please read further below for explanation of the differences):
- 42 x 0.3W LED - 45cm x 45cm
- 92 x 0.3W LED - 43cm x 43cm - as per original
- 92 x 0.3W LED - 65cm x 65cm
- 162 x 0.3W LED - 61cm x 61cm - as per original
- 162 x 0.3W LED - 90cm x 90cm
- 252 x 0.3W LED - 89cm x 89cm - as per original
- Enquire within for larger sizes:
- 252 x 0.3w LED - 120cm x 120cm
- 492 x 0.3w LED - 127cm x 127cm - as per original
- Available in 2 colours:
- Stainless steel
- Available in 2 LED light colours:
- Warm White - suitable for most applications, especially residential spaces
- Cool White - suitable for most applications, especially large open spaces in commercial environments - bright white
- Also available in a budget gold model: Replica Raimond Puts Starry Night Fireworks Suspension Light - Gold
- Available in 2 LED bulb types:
- Cylindrical flat tube - available only for the models with less LED bulbs per size
- Cylindrical bulge tube (cylindrical in shape with bulge in center) - as per original
- Please note that we will send matching LED types at our discretion unless type is advised by customer in the notes section on checkout
- Refer to images for further visual explanation on LED tube shapes - please note that the the shape of the LED bulbs do not not affect the design too much but we offer these two types as some customers prefer one over the other. Our attention to detail for our customers needs and desires is paramount.
- Inspired by Raimond Puts' endless experimentation with geometric shapes and his life long pursuit of integrating beauty with functionality
- Includes high quality Meanwell LED drivers
- We have listed raw photos of our replica taken direct from our factory
- Raimond Puts who was the original designer of this particular design, is now affectionately remembered as 'the man who brought the starry sky into our homes'
- Looks amazing on its own or in a set with varied heights and sizes - versatile and stylish
- The original design is winner of multiple awards including the prestigious Woon product of 2010 Award (Sanoma Woon Awards)
- The original features in many iconic buildings including Le Cle, Sas Paddel restaurant, Algarve Villa, Andaz Hotel, Bella Sky Hotel and even in the My Kitchen Rules (MKR) Studio Headquarters - a testament to its universal beauty
- A starry night design - bring the stars to your space and ignite your interiors with light
- Original Designer: Raimond Puts
- Our Replica is not an original
- Photos listed are actual raw images of our replica starry suspension light
Please note that we employ rigorous quality control standards to ensure all our lights meet our exceptional standards. Our manufacturers have been thoroughly tried and tested so that we can achieve our mission to offer you the highest quality products at a price that that you can afford. We take our replicas very seriously and have great attention to ensure a good quality replica.
We specialise in the sale of replica designer lighting and are so confident in the quality of our replica of our Zest Lighting Raimond Puts Pendant that we offer a 30 day return policy on it.
Please note that there are 2 variations of our Replica Raimond Pendant Light:
1. There's one model with more LED bulbs per size, which has the following specs (as per original specs):
- 43cm - 92 x 0.3W LED
- 61cm - 162 x 0.3W LED
- 89cm - 252 x 0.3W LED
2. And there's another model with less LED bulbs per size, which has the following specs:
- 45cm - 42 x 0.3W LED
- 65cm - 92 x 0.3W LED
- 89cm - 162 x 0.3W LED
The model with more LED bulbs per size is more expensive than the model with less LED bulbs per size because obviously it uses more LED's.
We have been retailing this stunning pendant chandelier for a long time and below, we compare the most common differences between a good and bad replica of the Raimond Puts Suspension Light.
We have seen almost every variation before settling on our current model.
Good Copy - Zest Lighting
Made of weak and flimsy stainless steel that is easy to bend. Lightweight.
Made of strong and sturdy polished stainless steel that is attractive and durable.
Doesn't come with an extra cable to support its weight - this is not safe for your home or business as it can crack the ceiling over time and may even drop.
Includes an unobtrusive stainless steel suspension cable for extra support.
Weak and unattractive clear flex cord - will swing with air flow.
High quality extra thick clear flex cord - will hold the fitting really well in combination with the thin metal suspension cable (also making it unaffected by airflow).
Low quality LED bulbs that quickly burn out and emit insufficient lumens. Supplier may also charge to replace the LED bulbs that burn out.
High quality LED bulbs that are long lasting and emit high sufficient lumens. We also replace LED bulbs for free in the rare case where they do burn out.
Black or irregularly shaped canopy (ceiling rose).
Circular chrome canopy (ceiling rose) that suits the fitting really well.
Poor construction and overall build.
Premium high quality construction and build. Please take note of the spacing and arrangement of the intricate stainless steel patterns.
Our manufacturers have been thoroughly tried and tested so that we can achieve our mission to offer you the highest quality products at a price that that you can afford. Our prices are competitive because we have no expensive showrooms or physical stores and pass on all the savings to you. We are bringing high street designs online to you without the price tag.
*Please Note: The original Raimond Puts Suspension Light retails at the following prices:
45cm retails for $3,055.00
65cm retails for $4,335.00
90cm retails for $6,900.00
Disclaimer: Zest Lighting products are not manufactured or approved by, or affiliated with, or endorsed by the original designers or manufacturers. This item is not an original which is sold under licence. We do not claim that our replica is exactly like the original in construction or design.
Shipping and Delivery
FREE SHIPPING to metro areas in Australia (i.e. capital cities and surrounding areas). Excludes Perth, Hobart and Darwin.
$29.95 flat rate shipping for all non-metro areas*.
To check which zone your postcode falls under, add the item to your cart and then type in your postcode on your shopping cart page.
We endeavour to process and ship orders to our customers as quickly as humanly possible. In most cases, orders are shipped within 2 business days of the order being placed by you online.
Estimated Shipping Time
Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, ACT
Regional NSW, VIC & QLD
TAS, Regional SA, WA & NT
*Please note that these are estimates and our carriers will endeavor to meet these on all occasions; however please allow up to 10 business days for all deliveries.
When your order is dispatched, we usually send you an email confirmation with tracking information. In some cases, your email confirmation may not include specific tracking information. In such cases, you can request for tracking information via email or login to your account and track you order from there.More shipping information
Returns & Refunds
Zest Lighting offers a full refund (excluding our outbound shipping cost) or exchange for change of mind purchases within a 30 day period with proof of purchase (website order confirmation email).
If you wish to return an item you've purchased from us, please email our office on email@example.com and provide our staff with your order number (on your tax invoice) and the item that you would like to return. Please refer to our guarantee page to see our full return policy.
Zest Lighting accepts a great variety of payment methods via our secure checkout page: Credit and debit cards (Visa, Mastercard), PayPal and Direct Deposit Payments.
When you are ready to purchase your items in your cart, just click the Proceed to Checkout button and then fill the order form to complete your order.
When paying via PayPal, you will be directed to the PayPal site to pay for your order. What is PayPal? Once this transaction is complete, you will then return to Zest Lighting with an order confirmation page.
When paying via Direct Deposit, please ensure that you include your order number as reference. We will dispatch once payment has cleared.
Zest Lighting uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to provide you with the safest, most secure shopping experience possible. SSL technology enables encryption (scrambling) of sensitive information, including passwords and credit card numbers, during your online transactions. All of the forms on our site are secured with SSL technology so your personal information stays safe and out of malicious hands. This is the most secure technolgy available and is industry standard.
42 x 0.3W LED - 45cm x 45cm
92 x 0.3W LED - 43cm x 43cm - as per original
92 x 0.3W LED - 65cm x 65cm
162 x 0.3W LED - 61cm x 61cm - as per original
162 x 0.3W LED - 90cm x 90cm
252 x 0.3W LED - 89cm x 89cm - as per original
Colour: Chrome, Gold
Light Colour: Warm White, Cool White
Material: Stainless Steel / Satin Nickel
Cord: 4m Adjustable Cord
Warranty: 1 Year
Top quality light very pleased with it! Very light weight and comes fully assembled. Thank you!!
Great looking light.
Purchased the 43cm GOLD with warm LEDs to hang over the stairwell in our 1960's house. Stunning!! Totally worth paying the extra for additional light bulbs / original spec. This light totally suits our house & everyone that has visited - including the sparkie that installed it has complemented us on this light.
Fast shipping too - arrived in Brisbane in a few days :)
These lights are beyond beautiful, I got a 45 cm and an 89 cm
Getting the 89 through doorways may prove a problem in some houses, I got away with it as my house is a Victorian and the doors are a little wider than normal. However it still maybe necessary to remove the bulbs from opposite sides of the "equator" of the sphere..it is easy they just are fitted not screwed in. Then the frame can be squeezed VERY carefully throught the doorway. Then straighten up the frames and refit fit the bulbs.
It is worth it...the lights are brilliant. They are a show stopper and create the ultimate wow factor. I got warm white bulb colour for the house and they are very bright enough.
The electrician was very impressed with the unit. So much so was considering getting one for his house. The lighting was great and bright and completed the room. Quality was excellent and vendor was great to deal with.