Montrose Small Bronze Rectangular Exterior Wall Sconce
Be inspired and discover the the difference with Lighting Inspirations by Lode International's newest addition to their lighting solutions - Montrose Small Bronze Rectangular Exterior Wall Sconce. Perfect to place outdoors and serve as a brilliant lighting in garages, walkways, and patios. Can also be a suitable indoor décor and lighting fixture for your hallways and bedroom.
- Type: Wall Light
- Material: Metal
- Shape: Rectangle
- Main Colour: Antique Bronze
- Frame Size: 35cm Height x 22cm Width
- Projection: 12cm
- Bulb Base / Socket Type: E27
- Bulb(s) Included: No
- Wattage (Incandescent): 60W
- Voltage Input: 240V
- Ingress Protection (IP): IP44 - for indoor and outdoor use
- Care Instructions: Wipe clean with a dry cloth; do not use strong liquid cleaners
- Product Warranty: 12 months
- Perfect for residential and commercial use
- Please allow an additional 3-6 days delivery time, for the assembly and inspection process
- Australian Brand: Lighting Inspirations by Lode International
Please note that this product is handmade - they will not be perfect and we see this as their unique appeal. Therefore, we ask for your consideration regarding the following points:
- Metal castings and extrusions will have imperfections in the surface.
- Lamp holders may not be perfectly straight.
- Hand welding will not be perfectly straight and there may be surface finish imperfections due to chemical plating & hand finishing.
- Hand-blown glassware may have bubbles, pin dots, slight lines, rippling, cut edges & be slightly off center.
- Paint colour will vary from batch to batch & in case of hand painted finish, each product will be marginally different.
- All items are inspected for visible defects before dispatch.
- Items are assembled and inspected in Australia.
- We will not recognize or accept any unreasonable claim relating to the unique characteristics of our hand made products.
Shipping and Delivery
FREE SHIPPING to metro areas in Australia (i.e. capital cities and surrounding areas). Excludes Perth, Hobart and Darwin.
$29.95 flat rate shipping for all non-metro areas*.
To check which zone your postcode falls under, add the item to your cart and then type in your postcode on your shopping cart page.
We endeavour to process and ship orders to our customers as quickly as humanly possible. In most cases, orders are shipped within 2 business days of the order being placed by you online.
Estimated Shipping Time
Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, ACT
Regional NSW, VIC & QLD
TAS, Regional SA, WA & NT
*Please note that these are estimates and our carriers will endeavor to meet these on all occasions; however please allow up to 10 business days for all deliveries.
When your order is dispatched, we usually send you an email confirmation with tracking information. In some cases, your email confirmation may not include specific tracking information. In such cases, you can request for tracking information via email or login to your account and track you order from there.More shipping information
Returns & Refunds
Zest Lighting offers a full refund (excluding our outbound shipping cost) or exchange for change of mind purchases within a 30 day period with proof of purchase (website order confirmation email).
If you wish to return an item you've purchased from us, please email our office on [email protected] and provide our staff with your order number (on your tax invoice) and the item that you would like to return. Please refer to our guarantee page to see our full return policy.
Zest Lighting accepts a great variety of payment methods via our secure checkout page: Credit and debit cards (Visa, Mastercard), PayPal and Direct Deposit Payments.
When you are ready to purchase your items in your cart, just click the Proceed to Checkout button and then fill the order form to complete your order.
When paying via PayPal, you will be directed to the PayPal site to pay for your order. What is PayPal? Once this transaction is complete, you will then return to Zest Lighting with an order confirmation page.
When paying via Direct Deposit, please ensure that you include your order number as reference. We will dispatch once payment has cleared.
Zest Lighting uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to provide you with the safest, most secure shopping experience possible. SSL technology enables encryption (scrambling) of sensitive information, including passwords and credit card numbers, during your online transactions. All of the forms on our site are secured with SSL technology so your personal information stays safe and out of malicious hands. This is the most secure technolgy available and is industry standard.