Zest Lighting offers a full refund (excluding our outbound shipping cost) or exchange for change of mind purchases within a 30 day period with proof of purchase (website order confirmation email or invoice).
Should your goods be faulty or damaged upon receipt, we will offer a full refund or exchange in accordance with its obligations under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) (“Act”) - Please refer to our Warranty page for more info.
To initiate the return process, please send an e-mail to email@example.com, clearly stating your situation and specifying the product(s) you would like to return.
- Products that have been installed cannot be returned for a change of mind refund/exchange
- Products that have been used cannot be returned for a change of mind refund/exchange
- Products are not marked as "not eligible for change of mind returns" in description or specifications tab of the product page
- Products must be in its original box and in a resaleable condition
- Customer pays for returns shipping and is responsible for its safe arrival back to our warehouse
- All returned items, must be sent via a registered and insured shipping service that requires signature on delivery (eg. Australia Post, Fastway Couriers, TNT, etc)
- If you have purchased an item that was offered with “free delivery”, then the standard delivery fee that “would have been charged” will be deducted from the refund
- If you have purchased an item that was offered with “flat rate fee”, then the actual delivery fee that was charged by our courier will be deducted from the refund
- Products may differ from those pictured on the website due to natural variations in colour/finish and scale of the image
- Must be returned within 30 day period of receiving the order
- Custom (made to order items) must be paid for in full at time of ordering and amount of deposit paid cannot be refunded for change of mind. Full balance must be paid prior to dispatch of custom order and full amount cannot be refunded or credited due to change of mind.
To the extent permitted by law, Zest Lighting:
- limits its obligations and liability for the repair, replacement or refund of the purchase price of any goods to its obligations under the Act;
- is not liable for any contingent, consequential or punitive damages arising in way whatsoever in relation to the use of any goods; and
- is not liable for any claim, loss or expense incurred by any person resulting from the delivery, non-delivery or return of any goods.