Neo Pro White Surface Mounted LED Downlight
The Neo Pro White Surface Mounted LED Downlight is the latest upgrade to the NEO Series. With improved functions such as TRIO Tri-colour switchable technology and a higher IP Rating for wet areas, this downlight is designed to reduce glare and maintain high performance in light output and energy consumption.
Neo is an LED surface mounted downlight complete with an anti-glare deep set frame, frosted diffuser, and an integrated dimmable LED driver with flex & plug. It is fully dimmable with suitable dimmers. Also available in a black variant.
- Type: Downlight
- Application: Indoor / Outdoor
- Material: Aluminium
- Shape: Cylinder
- Colour: White
- Available in Three Sizes:
- Small: Height 107 mm x Diameter 90 mm
- Medium: Height 115 mm x Diameter 130 mm
- Large: Height 110 mm x Diameter 160 mm
- Input Voltage: 240V
- Wattage: 13W (Small), 25W (Medium), 35W (Large)
- Ingress Protection (IP Rating): IP65
- Bulb Type: LED
- LED Type: SMD
- Warm White (3000K): 1000 lm (Small), 2200 lm (Medium), 3000 lm (Large)
- Neutral White (4000K): 1200 lm (Small), 2400 lm (Medium), 3200 lm (Large)
- White (5700K): 1100 lm (Small), 2300 lm (Medium), 3100 lm (Large)
- Colour Changing Technology (CCT): 3000K - 4000K - 5700K (Switchable)
- Colour Rendering Index (CRI): ≥80
- Beam Angle: 75º
- Dimmable: Yes
- Lifespan: 50,000hrs
- Power Source Type: Hardwired
- Mounting Type: Surface Mounted
- Care Instructions: Wipe clean with a dry cloth; do not use strong liquid cleaners
- Product Warranty: 36 Months
Some reminders for product installation:
- The lamp must be installed by professional electrician.
- Ensure the power supply is switched off before fitting this product.
- Do not touch the lamp when in use.
- Keep away from hot steam and corrosive gas.
Shipping and Delivery
FREE SHIPPING to metro areas in Australia (i.e. capital cities and surrounding areas). Excludes Perth, Hobart and Darwin.
$29.95 flat rate shipping for all non-metro areas*.
To check which zone your postcode falls under, add the item to your cart and then type in your postcode on your shopping cart page.
We endeavour to process and ship orders to our customers as quickly as humanly possible. In most cases, orders are shipped within 2 business days of the order being placed by you online.
Estimated Shipping Time
Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, ACT
Regional NSW, VIC & QLD
TAS, Regional SA, WA & NT
*Please note that these are estimates and our carriers will endeavor to meet these on all occasions; however please allow up to 10 business days for all deliveries.
When your order is dispatched, we usually send you an email confirmation with tracking information. In some cases, your email confirmation may not include specific tracking information. In such cases, you can request for tracking information via email or login to your account and track you order from there.More shipping information
Returns & Refunds
Zest Lighting offers a full refund (excluding our outbound shipping cost) or exchange for change of mind purchases within a 30 day period with proof of purchase (website order confirmation email).
If you wish to return an item you've purchased from us, please email our office on firstname.lastname@example.org and provide our staff with your order number (on your tax invoice) and the item that you would like to return. Please refer to our guarantee page to see our full return policy.
Zest Lighting accepts a great variety of payment methods via our secure checkout page: Credit and debit cards (Visa, Mastercard), PayPal and Direct Deposit Payments.
When you are ready to purchase your items in your cart, just click the Proceed to Checkout button and then fill the order form to complete your order.
When paying via PayPal, you will be directed to the PayPal site to pay for your order. What is PayPal? Once this transaction is complete, you will then return to Zest Lighting with an order confirmation page.
When paying via Direct Deposit, please ensure that you include your order number as reference. We will dispatch once payment has cleared.
Zest Lighting uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to provide you with the safest, most secure shopping experience possible. SSL technology enables encryption (scrambling) of sensitive information, including passwords and credit card numbers, during your online transactions. All of the forms on our site are secured with SSL technology so your personal information stays safe and out of malicious hands. This is the most secure technolgy available and is industry standard.