Blitz II Matt White 10W Tricolour LED Recessed Downlight
Blitz II is a low profile and dimmable downlight that features excellent performance and allows for easy installation. It is ideal for any residential, corridor, reception, retail and office areas. Tricolour allows you to select colour temperature.
- Type: Downlight
- Material: Die Cast Aluminium Housing with Polycarbonate Diffuser
- Mounting Type: Recessed
- Colour: Matt White
- Size: Diameter 110mm x Depth 32.5mm
- Cutout Size: Diameter 90mm
- Light Type: LED
- Approxiamate Lamp Life: >50,000 Hours
- Colour Temperature: Tricolour 3000K, 4000K, or 5000K (Switchable)
- Lumen Output: 900lm (3000K), 930lm (4000K), 970lm (5000K)
- Beam Angle: 100°
- Colour Rendering Index (CRI): ≥80
- Wattage: 10W
- Voltage Input: 220 - 240V AC
- Power Source Type: Hardwired
- IP Rating (Ingress Protection): IP44 (Front Only)
- Dimmable: Yes
- Care Instructions: Wipe clean with a dry cloth; do not use strong liquid cleaners
- Product Warranty: 5 Year Replacement Warranty
- Suitable for new or retro-fit installations with a standard 90mm hole cut out size
- Supplied with 1m flex and plug for simple installation
- Rated for IC-4 and IC-F abutted and covered usage to allow for covering with thermal insulation
- Low glare fixed downlight ideal for residential, apartments and internal application
Additional Accessory For Purchase:
- Adaptor Plate
- 140mm LED down light adapter plate
- Easy and fast installation
- Converts large down light holes (up to 140mm) to fit 90mm hole cut-out down lights
Shipping and Delivery
FREE SHIPPING to metro areas in Australia (i.e. capital cities and surrounding areas). Excludes Perth, Hobart and Darwin.
$29.95 flat rate shipping for all non-metro areas*.
To check which zone your postcode falls under, add the item to your cart and then type in your postcode on your shopping cart page.
We endeavour to process and ship orders to our customers as quickly as humanly possible. In most cases, orders are shipped within 2 business days of the order being placed by you online.
Estimated Shipping Time
Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, ACT
Regional NSW, VIC & QLD
TAS, Regional SA, WA & NT
*Please note that these are estimates and our carriers will endeavor to meet these on all occasions; however please allow up to 10 business days for all deliveries.
When your order is dispatched, we usually send you an email confirmation with tracking information. In some cases, your email confirmation may not include specific tracking information. In such cases, you can request for tracking information via email or login to your account and track you order from there.More shipping information
Returns & Refunds
Zest Lighting offers a full refund (excluding our outbound shipping cost) or exchange for change of mind purchases within a 30 day period with proof of purchase (website order confirmation email).
If you wish to return an item you've purchased from us, please email our office on email@example.com and provide our staff with your order number (on your tax invoice) and the item that you would like to return. Please refer to our guarantee page to see our full return policy.
Zest Lighting accepts a great variety of payment methods via our secure checkout page: Credit and debit cards (Visa, Mastercard), PayPal and Direct Deposit Payments.
When you are ready to purchase your items in your cart, just click the Proceed to Checkout button and then fill the order form to complete your order.
When paying via PayPal, you will be directed to the PayPal site to pay for your order. What is PayPal? Once this transaction is complete, you will then return to Zest Lighting with an order confirmation page.
When paying via Direct Deposit, please ensure that you include your order number as reference. We will dispatch once payment has cleared.
Zest Lighting uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to provide you with the safest, most secure shopping experience possible. SSL technology enables encryption (scrambling) of sensitive information, including passwords and credit card numbers, during your online transactions. All of the forms on our site are secured with SSL technology so your personal information stays safe and out of malicious hands. This is the most secure technolgy available and is industry standard.