Timbr 72" DC Ceiling Fan with LED Light and Remote - White and Weathered Oak
The Timbr DC ceiling fan offers an ultra-minimalist aesthetic with sweeping cooling. The stunningly crafted Paulownia timber blades offer a magnificent 183cm blade span – guaranteed to make an impressive statement in any space. With three elegant and designer timber blade finishes to suit the latest Australian design trends, coupled with a high performance and highly efficient DC motor, the Timbr DC ceiling fan is a sleek addition to large living spaces. Available in Black with Walnut blades, and Matt White with Natural or Weathered Oak blades, the Timbr DC ceiling fan includes a 6-speed remote control and has a 17W LED Light model version available.
- Make an elegant statement in any space thanks to the Timbr’s stunningly crafted Paulownia timber blades that offer an impressive blade span of 183 cm – carefully designed and engineered to impress.
- Moves large volumes of air thanks to the large blade span and aerodynamic blade design, ensuring sweeping airflow ideal for large enclosed spaces.
- Class-leading DC motor engineered with long-life components optimised for Australian power systems to guarantee cooling for years to come.
- Carefully engineered with a highly efficient DC motor and aerodynamic blades the Timbr DC fan provides efficient and whisper-quiet cooling.
- Highly efficient airflow made possible by the energy-efficient motor, using only 36W on high and as little as 6W on low so you stay cool for less.
- The discreet motor design coupled with the stylish blade design provides a modern addition to contemporary spaces.
- Hand-finished timber blades accentuate the unique natural character of the timber grain and are carved from Paulownia – a lightweight, moisture-resistant and highly renewable plantation timber.
- Enjoy whisper-quiet cooling, thanks to the combination of a silent DC motor and premium timber blades, so you stay cool with less wind noise and fan noise.
- The Timbr DC ceiling fan includes a 6-speed remote control that provides light dimming and fan reversing functions.
- A minimalist 17W LED Light version is available that supports dimming.
- Perfect for both Indoor & Outdoors so you can maintain your decor style from your living room through to your alfresco outdoor area.
The Timbr DC ceiling fan provides whisper-quiet and efficient airflow
The Timbr DC ceiling fan utilises a highly efficient motor and aerodynamic blade design to provide effective airflow that is both whisper-quiet and energy-efficient. The large blade span (183 cm) ensures larger-than-normal coverage, with moderate to fast airflow directly below the fan that sweeps out – ideal for large, enclosed spaces. The Paulownia timber blades ensure quiet airflow, while the DC motor offers silent operation.
The Timbr DC ceiling fan moves large volumes of air extremely efficiently
Utilising the latest in DC motor technology, the Timbr DC ceiling fan moves an impressive 18,531 CMH of air while using only 36W on high speed for an exceptional efficiency rating (airflow volume to power ratio) of 579 CMH/W.
The Timbr DC ceiling fan is available in Black or Matt White finishes
The Timbr DC ceiling fan motor and hardware is available in modern Black or Matt White finishes complementing the latest Australian interior design trends. The compact and minimalist motor design ensures the hand-finished timber blades are the focal point of the fan.
- Black: Bold and beautiful, this finish is a great choice for anyone looking to make a statement in their space. Powder-coated finishes are more robust and better able to resist outdoor conditions.
- Matt White: Popular finish for those seeking a subtle design that tastefully fades into your decor. Powder coated finishes are more robust and better able to resist outdoor conditions.
Hand-finished Paulownia timber blades available in Natural, Walnut and Weathered Oak finishes
The Timbr’s blades are carved out of Paulownia timber, which is a lightweight, moisture-resistant, and highly renewable plantation timber. Each blade is hand finished to accentuate the unique natural character of the timber grain. The aerodynamic blades have been crafted with a varying blade pitch to provide sweeping airflow ideal for large enclosed spaces, ensuring highly efficient cooling and air circulation.
17W Dimmable LED Light Version is available
The Timbr DC ceiling fan is available in a 17W LED Light version that supports dimming from the remote control handpiece.
- Power: 17W
- Lumens: 1100
- Temperature: 3000K (Warm)
- Dimmable: Yes
Stylish 6 speed remote control with advanced functions built in
The Timbr DC ceiling fan includes a stylish 6 speed remote control that seamlessly integrates advanced functions into your new ceiling fan, taking convenience to a whole new level.
- 6 Fan Speeds: Always find the perfect speed setting with six to choose from.
- Summer or Winter mode: Enjoy year-round comfort with built in reversing function.
- Light Control: Supports light on/off or light dimming functionality.
Depending on the height of your ceiling, you may need to purchase a longer downrod to bring your ceiling fan closer to the floor and improve performance. Hence, we offer you two downrod options for additional purchase: a 90cm downrod accessory recommended for ceiling heights above 3.0m, and 180cm downrod perfect for ceiling heights above 4.0m.
Turn your remote controlled ceiling fans into smart ceiling fans with the Bond Bridge
Bond Bridge is a wireless device that connects your remote-controlled ceiling fans to your WiFi network, letting you control all your ceiling fans (both DC and AC with remote control installed) from anywhere via smartphones, tablets, and smart assistants. Once connected, Bond Bridge allows additional integrations via home automation systems and voice controls with native Amazon Alexa Skills, Google Assistant Actions, and Apple Siri.
- Instantly turn your remote controlled ceiling fans into smart ceiling fans with the Bond Bridge – you only need a single Bond Bridge to make all your ceiling fans (both DC and AC fans with remote controls) smart fans.
- Bond Bridge connects to your wireless network and integrates with home automation and voice assistants such as Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa and Apple Siri.
- Bond Bridge is able to recognise and duplicate your Three Sixty Fan’s remote control, so you can control your ceiling fans from your smart devices and voice assistants as well as from your remote control.
- Bond Bridge can control up to 30 ceiling fans and covers 2,500 square feet (232 square meters) for complete home coverage.
- The Bond Home app (available from the Google Play Store and Apple App Store) allows you to configure and control your ceiling fan’s from your smart device.
**IMPORTANT** Requires remote control to be installed on your ceiling fan.
Premium quality ceiling fans
We put a lot of thought into our ceiling fans because you put a lot of thought into your home. Every ceiling fan is designed and engineered to the highest standards and undergoes strict quality control procedures to ensure your new fan will provide quiet and effective cooling for many years to come.
Whisper quiet ceiling fans
Our whisper-quiet ceiling fans are designed and engineered to keep things fresh and tranquil. Your new ceiling fan utilises premium hanger brackets for improved fan stabilisation, high-quality copper windings and silicone steel stators for smooth and quiet operation, and all moving parts are dynamically balanced (vertically and horizontally) to prevent any unwanted movement.
30 Day Returns
Buy with confidence when you shop with us. If you’re not 100% satisfied with your purchase from 360fans you can return your item(s) for a full refund within 30 days. Simply get in touch with our local support team and we’ll help make it right.
Local Australian Support
We’re as obsessed with service as we are with fans. Our friendly team is available to assist in any way we can — whether that’s helping you find a new statement piece for your living space or fixing any issues once your new fan’s installed — we’d love to hear from you.
3 Year Onsite Warranty
Our manufacturing is subject to strict quality control and we back our ceiling fans with a plain-English and comprehensive warranty. We guarantee any problem caused by a fault in your ceiling fan will be fixed quickly and with the least inconvenience to you.
Shipping and Delivery
FREE SHIPPING to metro areas in Australia (i.e. capital cities and surrounding areas). Excludes Perth, Hobart and Darwin.
$29.95 flat rate shipping for all non-metro areas*.
To check which zone your postcode falls under, add the item to your cart and then type in your postcode on your shopping cart page.
We endeavour to process and ship orders to our customers as quickly as humanly possible. In most cases, orders are shipped within 2 business days of the order being placed by you online.
Estimated Shipping Time
Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, ACT
Regional NSW, VIC & QLD
TAS, Regional SA, WA & NT
*Please note that these are estimates and our carriers will endeavor to meet these on all occasions; however please allow up to 10 business days for all deliveries.
When your order is dispatched, we usually send you an email confirmation with tracking information. In some cases, your email confirmation may not include specific tracking information. In such cases, you can request for tracking information via email or login to your account and track you order from there.More shipping information
Returns & Refunds
Zest Lighting offers a full refund (excluding our outbound shipping cost) or exchange for change of mind purchases within a 30 day period with proof of purchase (website order confirmation email).
If you wish to return an item you've purchased from us, please email our office on firstname.lastname@example.org and provide our staff with your order number (on your tax invoice) and the item that you would like to return. Please refer to our guarantee page to see our full return policy.
Zest Lighting accepts a great variety of payment methods via our secure checkout page: Credit and debit cards (Visa, Mastercard), PayPal and Direct Deposit Payments.
When you are ready to purchase your items in your cart, just click the Proceed to Checkout button and then fill the order form to complete your order.
When paying via PayPal, you will be directed to the PayPal site to pay for your order. What is PayPal? Once this transaction is complete, you will then return to Zest Lighting with an order confirmation page.
When paying via Direct Deposit, please ensure that you include your order number as reference. We will dispatch once payment has cleared.
Zest Lighting uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to provide you with the safest, most secure shopping experience possible. SSL technology enables encryption (scrambling) of sensitive information, including passwords and credit card numbers, during your online transactions. All of the forms on our site are secured with SSL technology so your personal information stays safe and out of malicious hands. This is the most secure technolgy available and is industry standard.