Kute 52" DC Ceiling Fan and Remote - Graphite and Weathered Wood
The Kute DC ceiling fan’s small motor housing and elegant blade shape add subtle elegance to any space. Available in 5 different finishes and two sizes. Bundled with a smart and stylish 6-speed remote control, the Kute DC ceiling fan includes a range of intelligent features such as fan reversing and fan off timers.
- Class-leading DC motor engineered with long-life components optimised for Australian power systems to guarantee cooling for years to come.
- Carefully engineered with a highly efficient DC motor and aerodynamic blades the Kute DC fan provides efficient and whisper-quiet cooling.
- The Kute DC motor takes energy efficiency to the extreme, using only 26W of electricity on high speed and as little as 3W on low speed.
- The compact and minimalist motor design coupled with the stylish blade design provides a chic and modern addition to contemporary spaces.
- The Kute’s stylish blades are made of a high-grade ABS plastic that ensures highly efficient and quiet air delivery.
- The ABS injection moulded blades are corrosion-proof, UV stabilized ABS, easy to maintain, weather-resistant and long-wearing.
- The Kute DC ceiling fan includes a stylish 6-speed remote control that seamlessly integrates smart features into its operation.
The Kute DC ceiling fan offers whisper-quiet cooling coupled with amazing energy savings
The Kute DC ceiling fan utilises a highly efficient motor and aerodynamic blade design to provide effective airflow that is both whisper-quiet and energy-efficient. The all-weather polymer blades utilise a varying blade pitch to effectively move the air, while the high-grade polymer material ensures quiet airflow. Coupled with the silent DC motor, the Kute DC ceiling fan is a great choice for bedrooms and noise-sensitive areas. Available in both 44″ and 52″ sizes, the Kute can accommodate both small and medium-sized spaces, ideal for the majority of standard bedrooms in Australia. The Kute ceiling fan offers a generous range of speeds, from 171 RPMs on high to 29 RPMs on low – a great choice for anyone looking for very gentle air circulation on low speeds.
The Kute DC ceiling fan uses up to 60% less power than traditional AC motors
Utilising the latest in DC motor technology, the Kute ceiling fan takes efficiency to the extreme. Using only 30W on high speed and as little as 4W on low speed, the Kute DC ceiling fan has an exceptional airflow volume to power ratio at 380 CMH/W.
The Kute DC ceiling fan is available in five designer finishes
The Kute DC ceiling fan is available in five designer finishes to complement the latest Australian interior design trends. The compact and minimalist motor design transitions to sleek and elegant blades for a chic and modern solution.
- Black: Bold and beautiful, this finish is a great choice for anyone looking to make a statement in their space. Powder-coated finishes are more robust and better able to resist outdoor conditions.
- Graphite: A new designer finish, in a similar vein to Black but complementing the Weathered Wood blades making it a great choice for interiors with dark timber aesthetics. Powder-coated finishes are more robust and better able to resist outdoor conditions.
- Matte White: Popular finish for those seeking a subtle design that tastefully fades into your decor. Powder coated finishes are more robust and better able to resist outdoor conditions.
- Satin Brass: Trending finish that has been growing in popularity in recent interior design elements. A good choice for modern decors that feature brass fixtures. Recommended for indoor use only.
Aerodynamic polymer blade design for efficient and whisper-quiet cooling
The Kute DC ceiling fan’s aerodynamic blade design utilises a varying blade pitch to provide sweeping airflow directly below the fan and sweeping outwards from the fan. Crafted from polymer (a high-grade ABS plastic) that helps ensure highly efficient and quiet air delivery. Each injection moulded blade is corrosion proof, UV stabilised, easy to maintain and weather resistant. This means the Kute’s blades will continue to look stunning for years to come.
Stylish 6 speed remote control with advanced functions built in
The Kute DC ceiling fan includes a stylish 6 speed remote control that seamlessly integrates advanced functions into your new ceiling fan, taking convenience to a whole new level.
- 6 Fan Speeds: Always find the perfect speed setting with six to choose from.
- Summer or Winter mode: Enjoy year-round comfort with the Kute ceiling fan’s built in reversing function.
- Fan Off Timers: Conveniently set your ceiling fan to turn off after 1, 3, or 6 hours.
Depending on the height of your ceiling, you may need to purchase a longer downrod to bring your ceiling fan closer to the floor and improve performance. Hence, we offer you a 90cm downrod accessory recommended for ceiling heights above 3.0m as option for additional purchase.
Turn your remote controlled ceiling fans into smart ceiling fans with the Bond Bridge
Bond Bridge is a wireless device that connects your remote-controlled ceiling fans to your WiFi network, letting you control all your ceiling fans (both DC and AC with remote control installed) from anywhere via smartphones, tablets, and smart assistants. Once connected, Bond Bridge allows additional integrations via home automation systems and voice controls with native Amazon Alexa Skills, Google Assistant Actions, and Apple Siri.
- Instantly turn your remote controlled ceiling fans into smart ceiling fans with the Bond Bridge – you only need a single Bond Bridge to make all your ceiling fans (both DC and AC fans with remote controls) smart fans.
- Bond Bridge connects to your wireless network and integrates with home automation and voice assistants such as Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa and Apple Siri.
- Bond Bridge is able to recognise and duplicate your Three Sixty Fan’s remote control, so you can control your ceiling fans from your smart devices and voice assistants as well as from your remote control.
- Bond Bridge can control up to 30 ceiling fans and covers 2,500 square feet (232 square meters) for complete home coverage.
- The Bond Home app (available from the Google Play Store and Apple App Store) allows you to configure and control your ceiling fan’s from your smart device.
**IMPORTANT** Requires remote control to be installed on your ceiling fan.
Premium quality ceiling fans
We put a lot of thought into our ceiling fans because you put a lot of thought into your home. Every ceiling fan is designed and engineered to the highest standards and undergoes strict quality control procedures to ensure your new fan will provide quiet and effective cooling for many years to come.
Whisper quiet ceiling fans
Our whisper-quiet ceiling fans are designed and engineered to keep things fresh and tranquil. Your new ceiling fan utilises premium hanger brackets for improved fan stabilisation, high-quality copper windings and silicone steel stators for smooth and quiet operation, and all moving parts are dynamically balanced (vertically and horizontally) to prevent any unwanted movement.
30 Day Returns
Buy with confidence when you shop with us. If you’re not 100% satisfied with your purchase from 360fans you can return your item(s) for a full refund within 30 days. Simply get in touch with our local support team and we’ll help make it right.
Local Australian Support
We’re as obsessed with service as we are with fans. Our friendly team is available to assist in any way we can — whether that’s helping you find a new statement piece for your living space or fixing any issues once your new fan’s installed — we’d love to hear from you.
3 Year Onsite Warranty
Our manufacturing is subject to strict quality control and we back our ceiling fans with a plain-English and comprehensive warranty. We guarantee any problem caused by a fault in your ceiling fan will be fixed quickly and with the least inconvenience to you.
Kute 52" DC Ceiling Fan and Remote - Satin Brass and White
Shipping and Delivery
FREE SHIPPING to metro areas in Australia (i.e. capital cities and surrounding areas). Excludes Perth, Hobart and Darwin.
$29.95 flat rate shipping for all non-metro areas*.
To check which zone your postcode falls under, add the item to your cart and then type in your postcode on your shopping cart page.
We endeavour to process and ship orders to our customers as quickly as humanly possible. In most cases, orders are shipped within 2 business days of the order being placed by you online.
Estimated Shipping Time
Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, ACT
Regional NSW, VIC & QLD
TAS, Regional SA, WA & NT
*Please note that these are estimates and our carriers will endeavor to meet these on all occasions; however please allow up to 10 business days for all deliveries.
When your order is dispatched, we usually send you an email confirmation with tracking information. In some cases, your email confirmation may not include specific tracking information. In such cases, you can request for tracking information via email or login to your account and track you order from there.More shipping information
Returns & Refunds
Zest Lighting offers a full refund (excluding our outbound shipping cost) or exchange for change of mind purchases within a 30 day period with proof of purchase (website order confirmation email).
If you wish to return an item you've purchased from us, please email our office on [email protected] and provide our staff with your order number (on your tax invoice) and the item that you would like to return. Please refer to our guarantee page to see our full return policy.
Zest Lighting accepts a great variety of payment methods via our secure checkout page: Credit and debit cards (Visa, Mastercard), PayPal and Direct Deposit Payments.
When you are ready to purchase your items in your cart, just click the Proceed to Checkout button and then fill the order form to complete your order.
When paying via PayPal, you will be directed to the PayPal site to pay for your order. What is PayPal? Once this transaction is complete, you will then return to Zest Lighting with an order confirmation page.
When paying via Direct Deposit, please ensure that you include your order number as reference. We will dispatch once payment has cleared.
Zest Lighting uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to provide you with the safest, most secure shopping experience possible. SSL technology enables encryption (scrambling) of sensitive information, including passwords and credit card numbers, during your online transactions. All of the forms on our site are secured with SSL technology so your personal information stays safe and out of malicious hands. This is the most secure technolgy available and is industry standard.