Impressionist Sunrise Reproduction Oil Painting
- A high-quality replica of the original by acclaimed French Impressionist painter Claude Monet - premium gallery reproduction oil painting
- Available in several sizes to suit your needs
- Gallery wrapped, stretched and ready to hang for your convenience
- Due to the nature of its production, each canvas reproduction may vary slightly in brush details - no two paintings are the same
- 100% hand painted oil painting on artist grade canvas - real brushes, real artists, real art
- Sent from Australia
Impression, Sunrise (in French: Impression, soleil levant) is one of Monet's most famous work and has been attributed to giving rise to the name of the Impressionist movement.
- An vivid depiction of the port Le Havre, Monet's hometown
- Painted in 1892 and debuted in 1874 in Paris at an exhibition by the group "Painters, Sculptors, Engravers etc. Inc.", which included over 200 works by prominent artists of the time including Degas, Pissaro, Renoir, and Sisley
- Monet named the painting Impression, Sunrise because of the hazy painting style in his depiction of Port Le Havre. Impressionism is the belief that art must be less realistic and more representative
- This style of painting was initially met with harsh criticisms by the conventional art community in France
- Prominent art critic of the time Louis Leroy described it as an abstract piece of unfinished work - however, impressionism quickly became popular and swept over Paris, in the late 19th Century
- Claude Monet Impression Sunrise teaches art experts and novices alike the lack of detail required to create a truly magnificent painting
- Describing his reaction to his work, Monet commented: 'Landscape is nothing but an impression and an instantaneous one..."
- The original painting was stolen from the Musée Marmottan Monet in 1985 but recovered in 1990
- It currently hangs in the Musée Marmottan Monet, Paris
- Using the same oil painting, canvas, and impressionist techniques invented by Money, art collectors and home owners can purchase an accurate reproduction of Impression Sunrise today and have it delivered directly
This genuine 100% hand-painted artwork is now available to purchase at the checkout and will ship in approximately 4-6 weeks from order date. Your Monet Hand-Painted Art Reproduction must not be rushed as it needs time for reaching the high quality and precision required to reproduce. Time must also be spent on drying the art. For this reason, we need several weeks for the creation and delivery of the painting to your door.
Shipping and Delivery
FREE SHIPPING to metro areas in Australia (i.e. capital cities and surrounding areas). Excludes Perth, Hobart and Darwin.
$29.95 flat rate shipping for all non-metro areas*.
To check which zone your postcode falls under, add the item to your cart and then type in your postcode on your shopping cart page.
We endeavour to process and ship orders to our customers as quickly as humanly possible. In most cases, orders are shipped within 2 business days of the order being placed by you online.
Estimated Shipping Time
Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, ACT
Regional NSW, VIC & QLD
TAS, Regional SA, WA & NT
*Please note that these are estimates and our carriers will endeavor to meet these on all occasions; however please allow up to 10 business days for all deliveries.
When your order is dispatched, we usually send you an email confirmation with tracking information. In some cases, your email confirmation may not include specific tracking information. In such cases, you can request for tracking information via email or login to your account and track you order from there.More shipping information
Returns & Refunds
Zest Lighting offers a full refund (excluding our outbound shipping cost) or exchange for change of mind purchases within a 30 day period with proof of purchase (website order confirmation email).
If you wish to return an item you've purchased from us, please email our office on email@example.com and provide our staff with your order number (on your tax invoice) and the item that you would like to return. Please refer to our guarantee page to see our full return policy.
Zest Lighting accepts a great variety of payment methods via our secure checkout page: Credit and debit cards (Visa, Mastercard), PayPal and Direct Deposit Payments.
When you are ready to purchase your items in your cart, just click the Proceed to Checkout button and then fill the order form to complete your order.
When paying via PayPal, you will be directed to the PayPal site to pay for your order. What is PayPal? Once this transaction is complete, you will then return to Zest Lighting with an order confirmation page.
When paying via Direct Deposit, please ensure that you include your order number as reference. We will dispatch once payment has cleared.
Zest Lighting uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to provide you with the safest, most secure shopping experience possible. SSL technology enables encryption (scrambling) of sensitive information, including passwords and credit card numbers, during your online transactions. All of the forms on our site are secured with SSL technology so your personal information stays safe and out of malicious hands. This is the most secure technolgy available and is industry standard.