Arumi 3 Blade 52" 132cm Ceiling Fan
Sleek and elegant, the Arumi ceiling fan blends a modern design with aerodynamic performance to create a powerful cooling solution for your contemporary decor. Combining a stylish and compact motor with three all-weather polymer blades, the Arumi includes a wall control as standard and is LED light kit adaptable.
- High performance airflow that is guaranteed to keep you cool in even the hottest climates.
- Powerful and reliable AC motor engineered with long-life components optimised for Australian power systems to guarantee cooling for years to come.
- Efficient motor technology helps you stay cool in style for only cents a day.
- Unique design aluminium motor with smart ventilation allows for a compact yet powerful motor.
- Sweeping and elegant high quality ABS blade design adds refined form to the function of the Arumi fan. The variable blade pitch from blade tip to motor provides highly efficient and quiet airflow.
- High quality copper windings, silicone steel stators and permanently lubricated bearings ensure smooth, whisper quiet cooling.
- Reversible motor allows you to change the direction of your fan seasonally, for a cooling effect in the summer and warm air distribution in the winter.
- Conveniently designed 3 speed wall switch that integrates with most common lighting switch plates to match your home’s existing hardware.
- Mi Smart Remote Control compatible for convenient hand piece control and smart device connectivity.
The Arumi ceiling fan combines a high performance motor with aerodynamic blades for amazing airflow
At the heart of the Arumi ceiling fan is a high performance motor that has been carefully engineered to provide rapid RPMs for effective airflow. Utilising proven AC technology, the internal motor has been carefully chosen to provide a foundation of reliability and quality.
Stay comfortable with the Arumi ceiling fan's efficient cooling
The Arumi ceiling fan utilises a powerful and reliable AC motor engineered with long-life components optimised for Australian power systems. Highly efficient AC motor technology helps you stay cool in style for only cents a day.
The Arumi ceiling fan's motor is available in a premium Pewter finish
Encasing the Arumi’s high performance motor is a modern and stylish housing. Designed with performance in mind, the housing provides generous ventilation for effective heat dissipation, critical for ensuring long life operation from the Arumi ceiling fan.
Aerodynamic polymer blades for sweeping airflow
The Arumi ceiling fan utilises premium airfoil blades that are engineered to move air efficiently and effectively over large living spaces. Crafted from polymer (a high-grade plastic), the Arumi’s blades are chemical-resistant, easy to clean as well as being safer and quieter than metal blades.
Enjoy the added convenience of remote controls
Take convenience to the ultimate level by adding a remote control to your ceiling fan. Choose between our standard Mi Remote Control or the more advanced Mi Smart Remote Control for smartphone app control.
Mi Remote Control
The Mi Remote Control is a modern and stylish remote control solution for your ceiling fan and light that provides three fan speeds and light control with optional dimming support.
Mi Smart Remote Control
The Mi Smart Remote Control is a modern and stylish remote control solution for your ceiling fan and light that provides three fan speeds, light control (with dimming support) and optional smartphone app control.
BOND BRIDGE BY BOND
Turn your remote-controlled ceiling fan's into smart fans with the Bond Bridge!
Bond Bridge is a wireless device that connects your remote-controlled ceiling fans to your WiFi network, letting you control all your ceiling fan’s (both DC and AC with remote control installed) from anywhere via smartphones, tablets and smart assistants. Once connected, Bond Bridge allows additional integrations via home automation systems and voice controls with native Amazon Alexa Skills, Google Assistant Actions and Apple Siri.
- Instantly turn your remote controlled ceiling fans into smart ceiling fans with the Bond Bridge – you only need a single Bond Bridge to make all your ceiling fans (both DC and AC fans with remote controls) smart fans.
- Bond Bridge connects to your wireless network and integrates with home automation and voice assistants such as Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa and Apple Siri.
- Bond Bridge is able to recognise and duplicate your ThreeSixty Fan’s remote control, so you can control your ceiling fans from your smart devices and voice assistants as well as from your remote control.
- Bond Bridge can control up to 30 ceiling fans and covers 2,500 square feet (232 square meters) for complete home coverage.
- The Bond Home app (available from the Google Play Store and Apple App Store) allows you to configure and control your ceiling fan’s from your smart device.
**IMPORTANT** Requires remote control to be installed on your ceiling fan.
Premium quality ceiling fans
We put a lot of thought into our ceiling fans because you put a lot of thought into your home. Every ceiling fan is designed and engineered to the highest standards and undergoes strict quality control procedures to ensure your new fan will provide quiet and effective cooling for many years to come.
Whisper quiet ceiling fans
Our whisper-quiet ceiling fans are designed and engineered to keep things fresh and tranquil. Your new ceiling fan utilises premium hanger brackets for improved fan stabilisation, high-quality copper windings and silicone steel stators for smooth and quiet operation, and all moving parts are dynamically balanced (vertically and horizontally) to prevent any unwanted movement.
30 Day Returns
Buy with confidence when you shop with us. If you’re not 100% satisfied with your purchase from 360fans you can return your item(s) for a full refund within 30 days. Simply get in touch with our local support team and we’ll help make it right.
Local Australian Support
We’re as obsessed with service as we are with fans. Our friendly team is available to assist in any way we can — whether that’s helping you find a new statement piece for your living space or fixing any issues once your new fan’s installed — we’d love to hear from you.
3 Year Onsite Warranty
Our manufacturing is subject to strict quality control and we back our ceiling fans with a plain-English and comprehensive warranty. We guarantee any problem caused by a fault in your ceiling fan will be fixed quickly and with the least inconvenience to you.
Shipping and Delivery
FREE SHIPPING to metro areas in Australia (i.e. capital cities and surrounding areas). Excludes Perth, Hobart and Darwin.
$29.95 flat rate shipping for all non-metro areas*.
To check which zone your postcode falls under, add the item to your cart and then type in your postcode on your shopping cart page.
We endeavour to process and ship orders to our customers as quickly as humanly possible. In most cases, orders are shipped within 2 business days of the order being placed by you online.
Estimated Shipping Time
Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, ACT
Regional NSW, VIC & QLD
TAS, Regional SA, WA & NT
*Please note that these are estimates and our carriers will endeavor to meet these on all occasions; however please allow up to 10 business days for all deliveries.
When your order is dispatched, we usually send you an email confirmation with tracking information. In some cases, your email confirmation may not include specific tracking information. In such cases, you can request for tracking information via email or login to your account and track you order from there.More shipping information
Returns & Refunds
Zest Lighting offers a full refund (excluding our outbound shipping cost) or exchange for change of mind purchases within a 30 day period with proof of purchase (website order confirmation email).
If you wish to return an item you've purchased from us, please email our office on firstname.lastname@example.org and provide our staff with your order number (on your tax invoice) and the item that you would like to return. Please refer to our guarantee page to see our full return policy.
Zest Lighting accepts a great variety of payment methods via our secure checkout page: Credit and debit cards (Visa, Mastercard), PayPal and Direct Deposit Payments.
When you are ready to purchase your items in your cart, just click the Proceed to Checkout button and then fill the order form to complete your order.
When paying via PayPal, you will be directed to the PayPal site to pay for your order. What is PayPal? Once this transaction is complete, you will then return to Zest Lighting with an order confirmation page.
When paying via Direct Deposit, please ensure that you include your order number as reference. We will dispatch once payment has cleared.
Zest Lighting uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to provide you with the safest, most secure shopping experience possible. SSL technology enables encryption (scrambling) of sensitive information, including passwords and credit card numbers, during your online transactions. All of the forms on our site are secured with SSL technology so your personal information stays safe and out of malicious hands. This is the most secure technolgy available and is industry standard.